Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Superman

I am so proud of my husband for setting the goal this year to ride in the Pan Ohio Hope Ride. The Pan Ohio Hope Ride is through the American Cancer Society which helps raise funds for cancer research, treatment, etc. Funds also goes towards an amazing facility in which cancer patients and family may stay during treatment, called the Hope Lodge. During my husband's treatments, the Hope Lodge opened their doors to us and gave us a home away from home, a support system of others who truly knew what you were going through.

On July 26th my husband will be riding in honor of those who have lost their lives to cancer. It was only a few years ago when my husband could have been one of them. Each day we have is a blessing and it is an honor to be married to such a strong man...my superman!

If you would like to donate towards the Pan Ohio Hope Ride, check out my hubbie's link below....any gift is greatly appreciated, thank you for making a difference!
Pan Ohio Hope Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment